Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hi Ya'll!
So I just got a moment to sit and chill for a minute and I stumbled upon this Nicki Minaj (http://www.upworthy.com/watch-nicki-minaj-casually-dismantle-sexism-while-applying-her-eyeliner?g=5&c=bm1) video debunking sexism and it really got me thinking about how inspiriting it is to see such strong determined women take an idea or a dream and make it come true. I know many might not think that such women like Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj are huge influential beings but I certainly think that they are and I am constantly influenced and inspired by them. Its inspiring to see the confidence in knowing exactly what they want and made it their own, changing the industry unlike any other person before. Just a little thought. Hope your all having a beautiful Tuesday night!
xx
Nicole Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment