Monday, June 11, 2012

Hi Everyone!
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Nicole Elle and I am a professional Makeup Artist. I have done work for Fashion, Beauty, Jewelry, and Editorial photo shoots as well as worked for MOJO Magazine doing makeup and hair, click the link to see some of my work in this fabulous Magazine's Fashion Spread: MOJO MAGAZINE. I am always looking to build up my clientele as well as meet new people. I am very outgoing and love to make people smile as well as feel powerful, hence why I am a Makeup Artist. I love to see the transformation, big or small, highlighting and bringing forth the beauty in each individual and seeing their positive reaction.
As a makeup artist, I want people to embrace themselves in all that they are, including their flaws and imperfections, and to rejoice in themselves as an individual. Through makeup, I hope to reflect as well as help bring forth the inner beauty that resides in individuals, and to let them be who they truly are, all in which is beautiful. I want them to celebrate in exactly who they are and not let anyone tell them anything different.

Self proclaim your own Fame, because people won’t believe in you if you can’t believe in yourself. 
If you want to see my work check out :Nicole Elle Makeup
xo
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment